Friday, May 2, 2014

April, a month of "firsts"...

My first time doing a presentation! I got asked to present at the Stampin' Up! Unite & Excite event in Mason Ohio...

-Not my first picture with Shannon West from the Stampin' Up! home office.
Me (with some help from my team of Demonstrators), made 85 purse favor boxes for the Beta Sigma Phi Sorority Founder's Day Dinner!

Here is the favor box with the rest of the place settings, looking so pretty!

Here is the picture of the lovely table setting.

First time to be the judge of a scrapbook contest (for Beta Sigma Phi Sorority).
Mary Jo Tucker, (who is a member of my Friday Stamper's Club), and her sorority chapter won the scrapbook contest!


-First time attending a New Catalog Premiere for Stampin' Up! with my Downline of "Charitable Stampers"!


0 comments:

Post a Comment